Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Miley Cyrus - Party in the USA - ASL Song

Miley Cyrus - Party in the USA - ASL Song Video Clips. Duration : 3.48 Mins.


Miley Cyrus' single "Party in the USA" performed in American Sign Language by Stephen Torrence. Lyrics below as always. Enjoy! (and BIG thanks to Bill Creswell for the subtitle track!) I hopped off the plane at LAX PLANE EXIT [LAX] With a dream and my cardigan HAVE DREAM AND COAT Welcome to the land of fame excess, THIS PLACE FAMOUS, EXCESSIVE Am I gonna fit in? PEOPLE ACCEPT ME? Jumped in the cab, [CAB] RIDE Here I am for the first time RIDE AROUND Look to the right and I see the Hollywood sign [Look right] SIGN-[HOLLYWOOD] This is all so crazy WOW, OVERWHELMED Everybody seems so famous ALL PEOPLE FAMOUS My tummys turnin and I'm feelin kinda home sick STOMACH SICK, HOME I MISS Too much pressure and I'm nervous, STRESSED, NERVOUS That's when the taxi man turned on the radio DRIVER RADIO, TURN-UP and a Jay Z song was on AHA! [JAY Z] MUSIC and the Jay Z song was on [JAY Z] MUSIC x2 [chorus] So I put my hands up HANDS OVERHEAD Theyre playing my song, MY SONG HEAR-IT And the butterflies fly away BUTTERFLIES FLYING Noddin my head like yea NODDING YES Movin my hips like yea HIPS SWING YES I got my hands up, HANDS OVERHEAD Theyre playin my song MY SONG HEAR-IT I know im gonna be ok I KNOW MY FUTURE FINE Yea, It's a party in the USA YES, PARTY IN [USA] x2 Get to the club in my taxicab [CAB] RIDE-TO [CLUB] Everybody's lookin at me now ALL EYES ON ME Like whos that chick, thats rockin kicks? SEE GIRL, WHO? She gotta be from out of town NOT FROM-HERE So hard with my ...

Keywords: american sign language, asl, miley cyrus, la, los angeles

Recommend : Eureka Steam Mop Best Immersion Blender Kitchenaid 600 Pro

No comments:

Post a Comment