Sunday, September 18, 2011

Is the Taylor Made R5 Driver the Golf Driver For You? A quote You Should Read!

Are you one of the thousands and thousands of golfers that enjoy hitting long drives? There's nothing quite like stepping out on the first tee and hitting a gigantic drive. Many people put too much emphasis on the equipment that they use, don't make that mistake. Make sure you have a sound swing before spending loads of cash on a new golf driver! Having said that, the Taylormade R5 driver can positively help with titanic tee shots.

[b]Driver[/b]

I personally believe that a sign of a good golfer is someone who can pick up any golf club without complaining about it and make a decent shot. I'm not a fan of new technology and I don't often change my driver. When my buddy bought the most recent Talylormade R5 driver, I plan I may as well give it a go.

As you may know Taylormade have never shied away from producing different seeing drivers in the crusade of added yardage and the R5 follows this trend. Once you see it I'm sure you'll agree.

Not being a fan of new technology, and having stuck with my old driver for many years I was a slight bit dubious. This feeling soon disappeared though after a couple of drives. Once I had gotten used to it I was soon impressed with both the length and accuracy.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, it all depends on your swing and what type of coffee you are. If you're still studying the game there is no need to rush out and buy this driver. If however, you're already making some decent drives this is positively a lovely driver for you to try.

Is the Taylor Made R5 Driver the Golf Driver For You? A quote You Should Read!

Recommend : Super Break Jansport Backpack Kitchenaid 600 Pro Memory For Macbook

No comments:

Post a Comment